Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free Reviews
The average stimulant-free diet pill is like a 110 pound frail man in the NFL, weak and too inadequate to promote substantial weight loss. That being said, don’t give up on the search for an effective stimulant free diet pills; there are a handful out there that will melt off fat.
To find them, you’ve just got to do your research –The key is looking for a diet pill with proven ingredients at proper dosage levels.
Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Frees promise to deliver “ultra-fast weight loss.” In this review we will disclose all the highs and lows of Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free.
What’s in Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free?
Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free comprises a proprietary blend of 759 milligrams. Here’s a quick look at the ingredients that make up this dosage.
- Yerba Mate
- Gamma oryzanol
- Beta sitosterol
Our Expert Analysis on Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free
• Weight Loss Power. Xenadrine boasts of being backed by two clinical trials, but a closer look reveals that these studies are hardly convincing.
First, these studies were not conducted on Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free, but “key ingredients” in the formula. If Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free works as well as the manufacturers claim, why weren’t the clinical trials done on the actual product?
Secondly, there is no way of knowing whether Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free contains the same dosages of the ingredients involved in the study.
Thirdly, the clinical results are not convincing. In the second cited study, the group taking the “key ingredient” in Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free lost only 2 more pounds in 60 days than the placebo group. 2 pounds is not significant weight loss. There are gaping holes regarding Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free’s weight loss potential.
• Ingredient Quality: True to its word, Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free is stimulant free (with the exception of 6 milligrams of caffeine per serving) and contains all-natural ingredients. We like the combination of guarana, damiana, and yerba mate, but their dosages are hidden in a proprietary blend so there is no way of knowing if there is a sufficient dosage of any of the three.
• Company Reputation Xenadrine has been around for years. It made a name for itself for its production of Ephedra products until there were allegations of deaths and heart injuries associated with its product, Xenadrine RFA-1. A class action law was filed against the company in the early 2000s.
The past few years Xenadrine has managed to avoid controversy. A negative aspect about the company is that they don’t offer money back guarantees on any of their products including Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free. For a product that is supposedly backed by science, the lack of a guarantee for Xenadrine Ultra lacks confidence.
• Long Term Results. Damiana, yerba mate, and guarana when combined at proper dosages have been shown to help users lose up to five pounds. Unfortunately there is no way of knowing if there is a sufficient dosage of any of these ingredients. Numerous negative customer reviews make us skeptical.
• Possible Side Effects. Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free is not completely stimulant free as its title indicates. It contains 8 milligrams of caffeine, which unless you are abnormally sensitive to stimulants won’t lead to any side effects. Be sure to drink plenty of water with Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free. Yerba Mate has also been associated with nervousness, heart palpitations, and even stroke.
• Overall Value-Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free may be able to help you lose weight, but we wouldn’t put money on it. Lacking in proven ingredients, Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free is just an average diet pill.
If you have taken Xenadrine Ultra 99% Caffeine Free in the past, please tell us about your experience in the comment section.